A holy place in Saltash, a holy place for Saltash, and a placeto encounter the holiness of God in Jesus Christ our Lord
Sundays: 11.15amAll Age Service (1st & 3rd Sunday)An informal service with songs and hymnsSung Communion (2nd & 4th Sundays)
First Sundays: 6.30pmTraditional Evensongfrom the Book of Common Prayer
On fifth Sundays there is just one service in the Area Ministry. It is a Sung Communion Service at 10am and rotates around four of the churches. Please check the calendar to see where it next takes place and for any service changes.
More information on:Baptisms - Weddings - Funerals
Botus Fleming is a village in southeast Cornwall about three miles north-west of Saltash.
The parish church is dedicated to St Mary and has a western tower and a fine arcade between the nave and the north aisle. The church was restored in 1872 by Henry Eliott; this restoration included new roofs, floors, pews and glazing. The font is of Polyphant stone, probably 14th century in date. In a field near the church is an obelisk in memory of William Martyn built in 1762.
Inside the church is a stone effigy of a knight in armour; he is thought to be Stephen le Fleming who was a medieval Crusader and perhaps left his name to the place.