Family Service (1st Sunday)
Holy Communion (2nd & 4th Sundays)
Morning Prayer (3rd Sunday)
On fifth Sundays there is just one service in the Area Ministry. It is a United Service at 10am and rotates around four of the churches. Please check the calendar to see where it next takes place and for any service changes.
Baptisms, Weddings, Funerals
- To make general enquiries please ring the Team office on 01752 844456 or use the contact form.
- To enquire about a wedding, please ring Reverend Diane Burrows on 07836 776360 or email Di.
- To enquire about baptism, please ring Reverend Pam Sellix on 01579 363464.
- To enquire about a funeral, please ring Reverend Pam Sellix on 01579 363464.
- The church seats about 100 people.
- There are books for children, but not a designated area for children.
- There are no toilets in the church, but there are in the Church Hall about 500 yards up the hill.
- There is disabled access.
- There is limited parking on the road outside the Church, but plenty of parking in the Church Hall about 500 yards up hill.
Botus Fleming is a village in southeast Cornwall about three miles north-west of Saltash.
The parish church is dedicated to St Mary and has a western tower and a fine arcade between the nave and the north aisle. The church was restored in 1872 by Henry Eliott; this restoration included new roofs, floors, pews and glazing. The font is of Polyphant stone, probably 14th century in date. In a field near the church is an obelisk in memory of William Martyn built in 1762.
Inside the church is a stone effigy of a knight in armour; he is thought to be Stephen le Fleming who was a medieval Crusader and perhaps left his name to the place.